weave and passwords/encryption

Hey,

I wanted to forward along this link to an excellent post (and subsequent discussion) about how Mozilla Weave is doing encryption and how it impacts the user experience with respect to passwords and encryption passphrases.

http://www.toolness.com/wp/?p=42

My proposal (http://live.gnome.org/OnlineDesktop/OGOAccount) contrasts in that it requires neither a password nor an encryption passphrase, but if you lose your laptop you've also lost your data (a backup system could help here though).