About remote storage

Hi all,

We are currently developing a little application which needs to store
some csv files remotly in order to give the user his info wherever he go.

I read in [1] that Colin is working in a generic storage that can be
used for things like Tomboy notes or IM logs.

In a first look I though in a external service like Box.net [2] to store
our info , several csv files per user. But, it would be great to use
that generic storage. Other posibility could be integrate the service
Box.net whith the online desktop server.

What do you think about that ?
What is the state of that generic storage ?

Thanks in advance,
	iván.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/OnlineDesktop/Sprints
[2] http://www.box.net