Re: Documentation on desktop-data-model

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 5:33 AM, Ivan Gomez Rodriguez <igomez igalia com> wrote:

The slides showed by Colin and Owen in last Guadec was quite
interesting. Do you plan upload them to wiki?

Hi,

My slides are linked from here:
http://guadec.expectnation.com/guadec08/user/proposal/status/44
(hopefully this URL works unauthenticated)

But my presentation was very high level and strategic and probably wouldn't answer detailed questions; Owen's talk would be better for that but I believe he's travelling right now and probably not reading email.  (I'm traveling too but have to get my internet fix =))