Compiling online desktop

Hello,

I'm trying to compile online desktop with jhbuild in a Ubuntu Hardy amd64
and I got the following error compiling module bigboard

bb-empathy.c: In function ?bb_empathy_configure_accounts?:
bb-empathy.c:56: error: too few arguments to
function?empathy_accounts_dialog_show?

It seems due empathy_accounts_dialog_show needs another argument

empathy/empathy-account-dialog.h :

GtkWidget *empathy_accounts_dialog_show (GtkWindow *parent,
					 McAccount *selected_account);

I add NULL as second argument, I hope this isn't a mistake...

Regards,
    iván