Re: new hippo-canvas rpm

On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 14:46 +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here at OLPC a new rpm build in F-9 is needed, due to
> http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/hippo-canvas?view=revision&revision=7283 .
>
> Do you mind if I do it? Should it be 0.3.0?

Hmm, I'm not really sure I'm ready to push the new stuff (with the extra
librsvg dependency) to updates; it hasn't gotten a lot of testing yet,
and I'm not sure that some of the attempts to be efficient at not
drawing too much don't go too far.

I'll build a new tarball though and push it to updates-testing. If you
want to bang on it a bit and see how it works I'd appreciate it.

- Owen