I cannot use another user to test online desktop

I have just built the newest online desktop. But when I tried to test
as another user,
I can't login to jhbuild online desktop.

The new online desktop is install in ~/od/install.

I have followed the instructions on the wiki. I uninstalled the
original online desktop from my
system to ensure I am booting the new online desktop. For the first
time, od-session cannot
be found. So I added /home/my-user-name/od/install/bin into my system
path. But for this time,
when python complained that pyonlinedesktop cannot be found. Actually
it is under
install/lib/python 2.5/site-packages.

I tried to login as my working account, it works. What maybe wrong ?

Thanks.

--
regards,
Jiaqiang