Re: hippo-dbus-im mugshot crasher in f8
- From: "Havoc Pennington" <hp pobox com>
- To: "Colin Walters" <walters redhat com>
- Cc: Online Desktop <online-desktop-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: hippo-dbus-im mugshot crasher in f8
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 23:44:30 -0400
On 10/29/07, Colin Walters <walters redhat com> wrote:
> See: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=320981
> We can delete all this pidgin code, right?
Most of it is still used afaik. The only obsolete thing is exporting
the non-data-model API from hippo-dbus-im.c, but the crash doesn't
look related to that.
It's kind of hard to diagnose from the backtrace, but apparently in
hippo-dbus-im.c:hippo_dbus_im_update_buddy() this line crashes?
buddy = g_hash_table_lookup(im->buddies, buddy_id);
It doesn't look like either of those args to the hash lookup could be
NULL, though, unless perhaps a return_if_fail(whatever, NULL) is
] [Thread Prev