Re: portfolio manager

I attached some mockups I was working on to the page.   One is a simple one that mostly follows what I assume we have now for stock components.  It's straightforward and simple which means it doesn't scale very well for lots of different stocks from different people and places.

I extended the first one a little bit to create the second one in case there are more elements to stock components like descriptions, author names and urls.

~ Bryan