Re: Jhbuild and Debian Lenny

Further to below, I have managed to get mugshot compilation to run on my gutsy box. I believe this will work on lenny when I get chance to try it...

In the end, I had to let configure fail, then [4] start shell. at which point I:

./autogen.sh --with-gecko-sdk=/usr/lib/firefox/ --with-xpidl=/usr/lib/firefox/xpidl --with-gecko-idl=/usr/share/idl/firefox/ --with-gecko-headers=/usr/include/firefox/ --prefix=/correct/path/

I then exited back to jhbuild which carried on as normal. I suspect my gnome-vfs problem might be solvable in a similar way. In either case, I have no idea how to "fix" jhbuild to work without this manual intervention....

John