Heads up on breakage from last commit

I just committed a fairly big patch in the data-model-rework-for-rules
series.

There are at least two serious problems you might run into:

 - If you restart mugshot after bigboard is already running, it won't
   reconnect properly.

 - There may still be some cases where it will get into an infinite
   100% cpu loop.

To attack these, I'm going to have to work on the connected-state logic,
both in bigboard and in Mugshot, and I didn't want to have that merged
in with the previous work.

So, the main caution would be: if you need to restart mugshot while
doing devel work, kill bigboard first, start mugshot, then once mugshot
connects and you see the stacker, restart bigboard.

- Owen