file stock improvements

Forgot that I already had this file stock mockup in the works.  Here are some of the current improvements for the file stock, plus some possibilities.

For the popout I wanted to give a basic set of details that would allow a person to recognize what file they were looking at.  A larger icon for one thing should allow people to see what file it is a little better.  Also we're showing the file type (GIMP Image, PNG Image, Text Document) with it's size (180 KB), and relative location (Desktop/directory/directory/...) alongside the icon.  Much of this matches the improvements done to the file stock browser.

Future improvements could have actions available like "Send as attachment"  or "Upload to Google Docs".

Here's the link to the mockups:

http://live.gnome.org/OnlineDesktop/Sidebar/Files