Re: Mugshot in maemo - Kickoff

Hi,

Bad news, the current loudmouth version used in latest Maemo is 1.2.0
which doesn't really work for Mugshot client needs.

Owen, I remember you mentioned that you needed to apply a patch to fix
some serious problem in loudmouth 1.2.x related to that. Is it the one
cited in this commit:

2006-05-26  Mikael Hallendal  <micke imendio com>

        * loudmouth/lm-connection.c: (connection_free),
        (connection_handle_message), (_lm_connection_failed_with_error),
        (connection_auth_reply), (connection_stream_received),
        (lm_connection_set_disconnect_function):
        - Patch from Owen Taylor fixes two reentrancy problems.
        - Fixes LM-37.

I could try to have this fix commited in the loudmouth Maemo package.
Let's see...

--lucasr