Re: Music app problem with build configuration.

On Sun, 2018-10-28 at 03:31 +0530, subhasree majumder via newcomers-
list wrote:
Newcomer here. Trying to get started with Music app of Genome.
I cloned the music repository using Builder, but when I try to run
the application, it doesn't run. It also shows there is a problem
with the build configuration
any help?

Please provide clear and exact steps to reproduce and exact error
messages, without paraphrasing. Basically you wrote "It doesn't work;
please help" which is not specific enough to allow anyone to help. :)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/