Re: Code structure of gnome apps

Hi!

On Fri, 2018-12-21 at 23:13 +0530, Manavjeet Singh wrote:
Can you please enlighten me on the file structure of gnome apps
(Gnome-maps particularly).
That is, what is the role of each file and (folder).

I do not think anyone will literally explain "the role of each file and
folder" as that is not a good use of anyone's time.

See the names of the files and folders, see potential comments inside
the files, feel free to investigate and study the code. And if you have
specific questions please bring them up, we are happy to help! :)

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net