Hi Gnome Community

Hi,

I am Hriday, a 2nd year Computer Science Engineering student. I am interested in contributing to the Gnome open source project with the help of the community.

I have followed the instructions at https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers/BuildProject, and set up the development environment - Ubuntu 17.04,Tracker, Flatpak, Builder, Flatpak-builder.

I tried building Polari, Music and Maps but they threw up quite a few warnings. It did not run as expected as some elements were missing in the app. I am choosing to fix bugs in the ToDo app, which built properly.

If there is anything more I need to do to start off, I would appreciate any guidance or help from the community.

Cheers,
Hriday