Re: Testing our new list!

Greetings

On May 5, 2017 11:23, "Sriram Ramkrishna" <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 9:19 AM Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:17 PM Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
The list was renamed from gnome-love.  So you didn't move to a new list, the name of the list changed.

Ah, that explains how the list has 1000+ subscribers barely hours after being set up. I was a tad bit intimidated :-)

That crackling sound you hear is me, laughing ;)  Of course, it isn't outside the bounds of reality to not think that Carlos managed to get thousands of people subscribed to this list by the sheer force of his exuberance for helping newcomers :)

sri