Re: Error while building Calendar App

All of packages required in building Calendar App are not available in required version in Ubuntu 16.04 repository.

So I have two options
1. Manually update-install all of them as well as dependencies of these packages.(which is a tedious task)
2. Upgrade to 17.04 which is not long term support version and may break something.

Is there any other option like GNOME PPA from which I can directly install the required versions?