Re: [gnome-love] Building Gnome applications using jhbuild

Helo Nikhil,

Our official guide is http://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers, there you will find all the necessary information.
About your particular error, we would need more output to know what's going on.
I recommend you to connect to IRC chanell #newcomers at irc.gnome.org and ask there where we can help
interactively.

Regards,
Carlos Soriano