Re: [gnome-love] Beginner

Hi!

You should start from this page:

  https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers

The usual way to set up a GNOME environment for contributing is to use
jhbuild, which is a script that can set up a separate development
environment, and build all the required dependencies for projects:

  https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers/BuildGnome

If you have issues, you should ask on the mailing list, or join the
#newcomers IRC channel on irc.gnome.org.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.