Re: [gnome-love] fixing a bug in calendar work week

Hi;

this bug has already been fixed in GNOME 3.15, and the fix backported
to the 3.14 branch, but it probably hasn't been included in the GNOME
Shell packages for Fedora 21.

you should probably open an issue on the Fedora issue tracker, and ask
for a new package with the following commit:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell/commit/?h=gnome-3-14&id=412d40f8448e0f83cd6bfd6c4841b25b010378d7

ciao,
 Emmanuele.