Re: [gnome-love] Problem in building gnome using jhbuild

Hi

Thank you for your help. Pranav, turns out I had dnsmasq running and so I killed the process but that didn't help. Andre, I registered myself on gnome-developers but I am still unable to clone. I tried the anonymous access on the link you provided and I was then able to clone (luckily, it is not banned !!).