Re: [gnome-love] #gnome-love

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Kartik Maji <kartik13051 iiitd ac in> wrote:
Hello,

I am new to open-source and I have basic knowledge of Javascript,python and
c. And, I am very confused about where to start from. A little help will be
appreciated.

Hi Kartik, great question and we are happy to give you some direction.
Thanks for your interest!

You can start by going here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/FindingTasks

You can find some of us on #gnome-love, and we can try to help. It's
good to know what you are interested in working on.

sri

Thanks
Kartik Maji
BTech 2013