Re: [gnome-love] Want to contribute to open source

Hi!

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 3:30 PM, Atit Anand <atit anand cs gmail com> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Since long time I have been using open source software and I guess it's time for me to get started with contributing to open source.
I have got good programming skills with C/C++/python.

Can someone get me started ?

Consider reading archives of this mailing list where most people have asked the same question.
Here's the most recent one:  https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-soc-list/2014-January/msg00006.html

Please note that FOSS contributions are not just about having good programming skills, its also about your
commitment and involvement in the community. I hope will be able to revert to this community with questions
after you have done your groundwork to start contributing.

Good luck!

-Sindhu