[gnome-love] Common pitfalls of newcomers to FOSS

After having seen a dozen emails from newcomers in the past month on this mailing list, I wrote "Common pitfalls of newcomers to FOSS" [1]

This post rounds up some common mailing list posts and elucidites how mailing list readers can be a little bit more considereate and how newcomers can help themselves better.

I hope it would be useful and if you have more inclusions to the post, I'd be happy to include it and maybe we can even make it a static page on GNOME wiki.

Cheers!

-Sindhu

[1] http://sindhus.bitbucket.org/common-pitfalls-of-newcomers-in-foss.html