Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:15:47 +0530
From: piyushgoel28 gmail com
To: gnome-love gnome org
Subject: [gnome-love] learning glade and gtk+ GUI tutorial

Hello everyone,
I'm new to open source development.
I have been trying to learn Glade GUI programming using C using this tutorial:

However,I find that it is old.
Can anyone point to me any tutorials or books that teach you the same thing from basics.
I program with c.

--
Regards,

Piyush Goel
Information Technology 2011-2015|NSIT,Delhi
Ph: +91 9891006457