Peter Bojtos

Feladó: "Abhinav Jangda" <abhijangda hotmail com>
Címzett: "Amulya Sahoo" <amulya349 gmail com>
Másolatot kap: gnome-love gnome org
Elküldött üzenetek: Vasárnap, 2014. Január 12. 9:44:19
Tárgy: Re: [gnome-love] Power management is not efficient

Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 12:17:47 +0530
From: amulya349 gmail com
To: gnome-love gnome org
Subject: [gnome-love] Power management is not efficient

Hello, I am using Kali linux x64 on my laptop. I found that its power management is not so efficient as compared to windows 7. In windows, I get 3 hours of backup while in Kali, i get only 2 hours. Is there any way to solve this problem. I think, Kali uses GNOME for the GUI and this problm may be that of GUI. Thats why I posted here. I possible, I want to work on it to solve this issue. Need help for this.

Hey,
Have you tried switching off your GPU. For me Linux is working great with GNOME 3.4 on Fedora 17 x86-86. In Windows I get 3:30 hrs of backup while in Fedora it is nearly 4 hrs.

Thank You