[gnome-love] Contribute to Gnome

Hi!

I am Abhijeet. I am intermediate level python programmer. I also know C++,HTML and CSS. I am also learning pygtk.
I am new to open source but I have taken part in many FOSS workshops and Hack-fest events related to FOSS.

I would like to work on projects using python.

Where can I get started? I went through the wiki page of gnome and the bugs list. But I got a bit confused.

Could someone point me to some easy bugs in python to get started?

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Abhijeet