Re: [gnome-love] building on OSX

Hey Jason,

I know what you're talking about. You're building Banshee and for that you're installing dependencies via bockbuild.
 You must be running on Lion or Mountain Lion. Bockbuild is looking for SDK in /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk. If you had checked the directory, there exists no Developer Folder. Everything resides in Xcode.app. SDKs in

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk

Also, it is very less likely that you're running on SDK 10.5. IN SHORT, your bockbuild is an outdated version of it having too many faults. try 2.6.1 stable release, it should do.

Narinder S. Ghumman.