Re: [gnome-love] Version Numbers

It's all time-based.
Check this link for more info: https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointNine/

Micro version numbers are incremented (from 0) after the release, after
a set period of time.

On 09/07/2013 03:58 AM, fr33domlover wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to know how Gnome versions and module versions work, but I
couldn't find any general guidelines.

How do numbers chosen for Gnome versions (besides the stable/unstable
<=> even/odd, which I'm aware of), and is there a recommended method to
choose version numbers for Gnome modules?

When does the micro version get updated? Does it somehow depend on git
commits?

Thanks in advance!