Re: [gnome-love] Prob. facing in building gnome-shell

https://wiki.gnome.org/JhbuildIssues

On 09/09/2013 10:46 AM, Yash Girdhar wrote:
Thanks for the help.

I built samba from the altest tarball available at their site, but still I am facing the same issue.

And one more thing, I am also getting an dependency error while jhbuild tries to build clutter.

The error is :

checking for CLUTTER_DEPS... no
configure: error: Package requirements (cogl-1.0 >= 1.15.9 cairo-gobject >= 1.10 atk >= 2.5.3 pangocairo >= 1.30 cogl-pango-1.0 json-glib-1.0 >= 0.12.0 gdk-3.0 wayland-cursor wayland-client xkbcommon wayland-server gudev-1.0 libevdev xkbcommon x11 xext xfixes >= 3 xdamage xcomposite >= 0.4 xi) were not met:

No package 'libevdev' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables CLUTTER_DEPS_CFLAGS
and CLUTTER_DEPS_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.