Re: [gnome-love] About the jhbuild gtk+-3

On Fri, 2013-09-06 at 23:24 -0400, Miao Yu wrote:
Hi everyone:

Sorry to bother on the Friday night. Can I jhbuild gtk+-3
specifically? Because I tested we can jhbuild build gtk+ and gtk+-2, I
thought the same should apply for gtk+-3, but I failed. So is there
any method which can let me do so? Thank you.

Yes, you can.  Building gtk+3 from jhbuild should be straightforward.

I would try:

$ jhbuild sanitycheck    (to check if everything is fine)
$ jhbuild sysdeps --install    (just to be sure)
$ jhbuild build --distclean --ignore-suggests -af gtk+

The last command will instruct jhbuild to clean and rebuild every module
up to gtk+.  Also, it will build only the required modules.

Good luck.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/