Re: [gnome-love] Cannot jhbuild the webkit

On Fri, 2013-09-06 at 17:33 -0400, Miao Yu wrote:
hi:

Thank you a lot for your reply. The webkit is in the skip list at
first. But during building it indicates webkit is needed. I guess
maybe there are other things I should not put there. I will follow
your advice to put it back again and rebuild again. Thank you again
and have a nice day.

You can try adding:

ignore_suggests = True

to your .jhbuildrc. That will build only the modules strictly required.
Maybe one of the suggested modules was asking for webkit in your case.

At last but not least, it is a good practice to reply to the mailing
list. So everybody can learn or add new information.

Regards,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/