Re: [gnome-love] Help to "jhbuild" gnome on Debian Wheezy

On 10/08/2013 02:59 AM, Mathieu Stumpf wrote:
Thank you I'll look at your links that as soon as possible. I'm happy
with Wheezy
as a stable environement on which I don't spend time with daily upgrade
adventures
I enjoyed while using Archlinux. Spending time in configuration and
discorvering
engine under the hood is fine, but I also need a stable environement
where I can
concentrate my daily works without upgrade disturbances. That's why I
said may be
I should look at a VM option. Does GNOME provide a out of the box VM for
developers?
That would enable one to just follow the fine tutorial before she begin
to code
her own project that will work in the last release environement

Look up gnome continuous. Here's how andreasn, who does web and design
stuff, uses it.

https://wiki.gnome.org/AndreasNilsson/PathOfLeastResistance