Re: [gnome-love] Initial Guidance

Hi Rachita,

Welcome :)

Looking forward to your contributions.

Have you built seahorse from source? Usually that's the first step. I'd
be happy to help on IRC at #keyring, but here's a basic guide to get you
started:

https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/JhbuildIntroduction

The next step would be to find a bug to fix, the list that Hashem posted
is good, or you may have an annoyance of your own. Fixing a small bug
helps contributors understand how things work before tackling a larger
challenge or feature.

All the best. And talk to you soon.

Stef