[gnome-love] JHBuild: Error building ibus-anthy

Hi guys,

I am still trying to finish building Gnome using JHBuild. It hasn't been a smooth process but I am getting there.

Right now I am in the step of building ibus-anthy, but I came across an error that I just can't get fixed. I did a lot of research but I still have no clue. So, I am bringing it here so you can enlighten me. This is the error I get:

checking if your ibus version is supported... ERROR:root:Could not find any typelib for IBus
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 5, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name IBus
configure: error: no
+ exit 1

*** Error during phase configure of ibus-anthy: ########## Error running ./autogen.sh --prefix /opt/gnome --libdir '/opt/gnome/lib64' --enable-private-png=yes --disable-introspection --with-systemdsystemunitdir=/lib/systemd/system --with-systemduserunitdir=/usr/lib/systemd --enable-python-library  *** [1/80]

Thanks,
Luiz