Re: [gnome-love] Newbie requests help(GSoC 2013)

Hi Gowtham,

2013/3/28 Gowtham Ashok <gwty93 gmail com>:
I'm Gowtham Ashok, a 2nd year CS Undergrad. I am interested in contributing
to GNOME.I'm hoping to do a GSoC 2013  project on the same.
I'm proficient with C and C++, and have used Git. I have gone through the
Ideas page, and have liked the Archive Integration idea(I use Nautilus).
However,I am not proficient in GLib and GTK.Will that be a problem?
What do you suggest?

This is not a blocking problem, you should be able to get up to speed
with glib/gtk+ before GSoC, or at the very beginning of it. You can
even start experimenting a bit with it before the application period
opens ;)

Christophe