Re: [gnome-love] Newbie requests help(GSoC 2013)

Hi Gowtham

On Thu, 2013-03-28 at 15:40 +0530, Gowtham Ashok wrote:
Hello GNOME-Developers.

I'm Gowtham Ashok, a 2nd year CS Undergrad. I am interested in
contributing to GNOME.I'm hoping to do a GSoC 2013  project on the
same.
I'm proficient with C and C++, and have used Git. I have gone through
the Ideas page, and have liked the Archive Integration idea(I use
Nautilus).
However,I am not proficient in GLib and GTK.Will that be a problem?
What do you suggest?

This already works with gvfs archive backend. Is there anything specific
you are looking for ?

--
Gowtham Ashok
Sophomore Year