[gnome-love] Objective-GTK for GSoC 2013

Hello Everyone, I am a student and I'm willing to participate in Google Summer of Code 2013 with GNOME org. I have an idea in my mind for GNOME.

Objective-GTK
Objective-C bindings for GTK+. We all the Objective-C is becoming popular day by day. Moreover, all the existing Objective-C bindings for GTK+ are old and deprecated. Hence, a new and that too from scratch Objective-C bindings for GTK+ could be created based on GTK+ 3. This new bindings, will provide a new way for programmers to create GTK+ applications.
P.S. I have also done somework on Objective-GTK.

Thank you.