From: "Andre Klapper" <ak-47 gmx net>
To: "Kesha Shah" <kesha shah1106 gmail com>
Cc: guadec-list gnome org, gnome-women-list proxy gnome org, gnome-love gnome org
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 4:08:25 PM
Subject: Re: [gnome-women] [guadec-list] [gcompris-devel] Introducing me and    my interest

Hi Kesha,

thanks for your interest! However, the deadline for GUADEC travel
sponsorship application was in May, see
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2013-May/msg00166.html
and from personal experience it's unlikely that you could arrange a visa
within two weeks...  But in case things don't work out this year it
would be awesome to see you at next year's GUADEC conference in
Strasbourg (France)!

Cheers,
andre

--