[gnome-love] Use librest to get an image

Hi!

I am trying to get an gravatar image using librest, but the content is not written correctly in file.

I have problems with the payload just when it is binary (image). When I make a request for a page that returns xml or json it works just fine. I think that I might got it wrong on how I should write the payload.

I have to mention that the response headers are correct, so I don't think that is something wrong with the call.

http://pastebin.com/x8my9Jdu here is the code I wrote so far. Can anyone give me a little help on finding out what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Bogdan Ciobanu.