Re: [gnome-love] Using eclipse

Hi Chamila,

if "make" works fine in the terminal then it may be an issue with the paths in your eclipse project settings. You can always configure the builders for your project ;-).

I'm not sure about the process, but since Eclipse relies on other software to build your project, autotools in this case, you might want to read the CDT documentation[1][2] since it covers that part.

Cheers

[2]http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-eclipse-stlcdt/