Re: [gnome-love] Need help to build Gnote

Hi again,

Thanks for the previous suggestion.  After installing the libraries it worked. But now i got another error. (I'm trying to build gnote)

autoreconf --install
:
./
configure : :

config.status: creating src/dbus/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `po/Makefile.in.in'
Am i doing something wrong? (I'm new to autotools)