[gnome-love] Setting up the Anjuta IDE for gnote

Hi
I'm new to gnome development. I'm trying to build gnote using Anjuta IDE. I got the code from git repository and imported it to Anjuta and used 'autotools backend' as project backend. I built the project using default settings and it went fine. But I get the error '(lt-gnote:25103): GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'org.gnome.gnote' does not contain a key named 'enable-url-links'
' when I try to execute the project. I used the /src/gnote as the programme to execute.

I was able to build the project using the commandline without any problem.(built it using ./autogen.sh and make, then run it using /src/gnote).

Can some one help me in setting up the project using Anjuta. Are there any arguments that needed to be set before executing?

Thanks in advance
Chamila