[gnome-love] JHBuild issue: Fail to build gnome-core, gnome-documents current glib version =< required

Hi,

I'm trying to build gnome-documents using JHBuild, the build fails because the glib version I have is lower then the glib version required for the build.

This is the first time I try to use JHBuild, and I'm quite confused...
From the explanations in the wiki, jhbuild should check the build dependencies, download and build all the relevant packages needed for the package.

So how come I get messages that one of the dependencies are not up to date, and how come jhbuild try to build against my local glib and not try to download the appropriate package code and build against it ?

How can I overcome this issue?

Thanks,
Samuel