[gnome-love] I want to contribute!!

Hi,

As the Subject: header says, it's time for me to help out. I have been using Linux/GNOME for 5 years now, and I feel like I should give my piece of contribution to the comunity too. About me, I am a senior Computer Science student from Brazil.

Areas that I would like to contribute: Improvements/bug fixes in the tablet/touchscreen experience. Everything tablet/mobile related: Multitouch, sensors (ambient light, accelerometer, gyroscope, compass...) event handling, etc. Motivation: I installed GNOME Ubuntu + GNOME 3.10 on my Microsoft Surface Pro, and it doesn't work like I expected it to.

It would be very helpful if someone could guide me in how to help.

Thanks.

Rigel Bezerra de Melo