[gnome-love] clear out some gsettings cruft?

So, I've been porting my application from gconf to gsettings recently,
and mostly everything is going very well.

However, my GSettings schema has been in quite the state of flux as I
experiment with what kinds of things work and what kinds of things
don't. So as a result, when I use dconf-editor, I am seeing all kinds
of keys and values stored that are no longer actually defined in my
schema. Is there an easy way to just wipe that all out and start
afresh? I looked at the gsettings command and also dconf-editor, both
seem to lack the ability to delete keys, they can only reset them
(which doesn't work because there's no schema present to define the
default value).

Thanks in advance!