Re: [gnome-love] unique-3.0

hi;

On 29 March 2012 17:09, Anna Zacchi <azzurroverde gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
thanks, it finally compiled the gnome-disk-utility.
I had to install
unique3-devel

and few other packages xx-devel (I already had the normal packages but once
installed the devel version the compilation went through ...)

I  installed all of them with add/remove software, not jbuild though. I hope
it is ok.

if the configure script did not complain, and you can run
gnome-disk-utility, then it should be perfectly fine.

if the configure script did not complain, and you cannot run
gnome-disk-utility, then you should file bugs in Bugzilla, because it
means that the dependency checks are wrong.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.