Re: [gnome-love] Volume control muted by default?

I have found that the system status indicator volume control is set to Mute by default.  It also returns to
Mute after a rebooting the system.  This this the expected behavior?  I would prefer the volume to remain a
the last setting after a system reboot.

I am also seeing the same behavior with the Bluetooth control having the adapter enabled by default.  I
disable Bluetooth with the control, reboot the system and it is re-enabled.

Is this the correct forum to ask questions like this?  If not, can you redirect me?

Well I think I solved my Volume level persistence problem.  I added
"alsa" to the rc.conf DAEMONS parameter.  Now after reboot the volume
level is maintained.

Jason