From: "Sriram Ramkrishna" <sri ramkrishna me>
To: "Lucia Prado" <luciabche gmail com>
Cc: gnome-love gnome org
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 5:44:15 PM
Subject: Re: [gnome-love] Presenting myself

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna < sri ramkrishna me > wrote:

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Lucia Prado < luciabche gmail com > wrote:

Hi!

My name is Lucia I am a happy free software user :) And I would like very much to participate in it's
development.

One last thing:

https://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals

Is also another good place to look. Please let us know if you need any help.

sri

Welcome!!

I'm starting to learn python (Udacity CS101) and have some previous experience with Pascal (very very
little). I have previously spoken to Gedit developers before the last edition of Gnome Outreach Program but I
was unable to start working with them because i didn't have time.
I would like to know if there is any easy project or task to start working.

That's a good question. I would suggest you look at bugzilla and look for feature requests and see if there
is anything in there that you could do.

Since you don't know C, and you know python maybe there is a project that someone on this list would like
your help with.

Any takers?

Thanks

Lucia