[gnome-love] Presenting myself

Hi!

My name is Lucia I am a happy free software user :) And I would like very much to participate in it's development.
I'm starting to learn python (Udacity CS101) and have some previous experience with Pascal (very very little). I have previously spoken to Gedit developers before the last edition of Gnome Outreach Program but I was unable to start working with them because i didn't have time.
I would like to know if there is any easy project or task to start working.

Thanks

Lucia